Tuesday 12 January 2016

Teen Wolf Star Charlie Carver: ''I Am a Proud Gay Man''



Charlie Carver is opening up about his sexuality.


The 27-year-old actor, who stars in hit shows like Teen Wolf (along with his twin brother Max Carver) and The Leftovers, took to Instagram today to repeatedly share a single quote that was important to him. But what was even more important were the captions paired with the photos, which included a lengthy but

heartwarming message—Charlie Carver shared that he is gay.

With a photo of the quote "Be who you needed when you were younger," the celeb wrote, "As a young boy, I knew I wanted to be an actor. I knew I wanted to be a lot of things! I thought I wanted to be a painter, a soccer player, a stegosaurus... But the acting thing stuck. It was around that age that I also knew, however abstractly, that I was different from some of the other boys in my grade."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement

If you want to place your Advertisement here......Contact

08164136797
or
Sangoldtopzy2015@yahoo or gmail.com