Sunday 28 February 2016

Salma Hayek Mourns Death of Her Dog, Who Was Killed: "He Was the Most Loving and Loyal Companion"



Salma Hayek has suffered a devastating loss.

The 49-year-old actress revealed on Instagram Friday her dog, Mozart, was shot to death. His body was found at her ranch.

"I haven't posted for a week as I been mourning the death of my dog, Mozart who I personally delivered out of his mother's womb," she wrote, alongside a photo of her pet, a German Shepard mix. "He was found dead in my ranch last Friday with a shot close to his heart."

"I am hoping that the Washington State authorities do justice to this wonderful dog whom in 9 years never bit or attacked anyone," she continued. "He loved his territory and never strayed away...he was the most loving and loyal companion. He didn't deserve a slow and painful death. #doglover #animalrights #dog #dogoftheday #rip #delivery #washingtonstateauthorities."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement

If you want to place your Advertisement here......Contact

08164136797
or
Sangoldtopzy2015@yahoo or gmail.com