Tuesday 23 February 2016

Kylie Jenner opens up on childhood bullies and reveals she wants to RETIRE from Instagram


Kylie Jenner has revealed she plans to retire from Instagram because she wants to focus on life "behind-the-scenes" working as a businesswoman.

The reality TV star - who has 52.2 million followers on the photo sharing website - admitted she doesn't "want to do it anymore".

Speaking in the new edition of Wonderland magazine, she said: "It’s not that I don’t want to do it ... Yeah, actually I kind of just don’t want to do it any more. Honestly.



"But I’ve always been like that. I want to be a businesswoman and be behind-the-scenes. Kylie Jenner needs to retire."

Kylie also opened up on her issues with bullying as a child, and explained how she turned to people who were dealing with "bigger more real issues" than she had herself

She added: "Growing up, I’ve heard the worst things anyone could ever say about me and bullying was such a big part of my life, with the whole entire world judging me and stuff.

"So I started to look towards people with, like, I think, bigger more real issues then I have.”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement

If you want to place your Advertisement here......Contact

08164136797
or
Sangoldtopzy2015@yahoo or gmail.com