Friday 15 April 2016

Game of Thrones' Sophie Turner Opens Up About Tackling Body Image Issues

Game of Thrones star Sophie Turner says she was not happy with her body before she began training for X-Men: Apocalypse.

The 20-year-old red-headed actress, who plays Sansa Stark on the HBO series, makes her debut in the new superhero prequel film sequel as a younger version of telepathic mutant Jean Grey. Turner had always appeared slim as Sansa, who is typically dressed in long sleeve, thick, form-fitting dresses. She has worked out with personal trainers Holly "Lil Bear" Lawson, an MMA fighter, and Wissam Khozoui to get X-Men body ready.

Turner told Net-A-Porter's The Edit magazine, which features her on its latest cover, that before she got a personal trainer for the movie, she "went through a bit of a dark place."

"I was not happy with myself," she said. "I think for me, and for every young girl out there, body image is such a big thing, especially if you are in the public eye. People comment on [your appearance] and...eugh. So when I was forced to get into shape and eat healthily, my skin cleared up and I felt energetic all the time. It totally changed me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement

If you want to place your Advertisement here......Contact

08164136797
or
Sangoldtopzy2015@yahoo or gmail.com