Sunday 6 March 2016

Madonna Breaks Down During Concert Over Son Rocco, Tells Crowd: ''I Hope He Knows How Much I Miss Him''



Madonna is not only in the midst of her worldwide Revel Heart tour, but she's also in the thick of a custody battle with her ex, Guy Ritchie, over their 15-year-old son,Rocco Ritchie.

The pop star performed for a sold-out crowd at the Vector Arena when she became overcome with emotion while dedicating "La Vie en Rose" to her eldest son.

"That is my son, who I mentioned earlier. He is actually 15 and it's true, there is no love stronger than a mother for her son," she's shown saying, in video obtained by TMZ.

"And, if I talk about him too much, I might cry. But I would like to dedicate this song to him. It's a love song for a man, but I know he'll be one, one day. I hope he hears this somewhere and knows how much I miss him."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement

If you want to place your Advertisement here......Contact

08164136797
or
Sangoldtopzy2015@yahoo or gmail.com